No Dart Love

Nicole called me today. Nicole is the captain of our dart team.

Last year our team name was "No Dart Love!" Dart love is where dart shooters would make a fist and tap the competitions knuckles as to say good try or good shooting!

She was wondering if I have heard from Tony or Dominic.

I told her it has been about a month since I heard from Tony. She had thought that Tony was in jail for his DUI charge. Dom's wife had a baby an he may not be able to shoot darts in our Sunday league.

She said she try calling Tony, Dominic, and Lonnie to see what's happening with the Jaycee Dart league.

Although the team without Dom or Tony wouldn't be as good as last years team, I'm not too concerned about Dom or Tony not shooting darts I have a few people on a list that would be ok dart shooters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!