Angela and Jay's New And Improved Wall!

This is my sister Angela and Jay's house. They just got the wall put in, by a new contractor, after having a contractor rip them off by not finishing the job after he had removed the old wall. It look great! I happened to be driving in the area earlier in the today and decided to take a look at it.

My sister Angela fosters dogs for Last Hope.

Last Hope is an all volunteer no kill foster based rescue.

Last Hope, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping unwanted, abandoned and homeless animals. With the help of volunteers and members, Last Hope has placed more than 15,000 animals in good homes since October of 1985.I think that is really cool that she helps these animals.

My friend at work adopted his dog Bailey from Last hope - He really cares for Bailey. He actually found his dog through: http://www.petfinder.org/. He connected with Angela and then only realized that Angela was my sister.
Last Hope website is: http://www.last-hope.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!