Here I am at Fury Motors getting the multifunction switch replaced.

Here I am at Fury Motors getting the multifunction switch replaced.

Z and I have been discussing going to the RCI resort that we own in Horseshoe Bend AR for our October or November trip. It's located southeast of Branson MO. It is about 100 miles from Branson. There is a lake on property for fishing and it is about 20-30 miles from some of the rivers on the White River chain for trout fishing. If we go I'll have to bring the fly rod.

I hadn't heard from Nicole about our dart team. She was suppose to call me a couple of days ago. The phone number I had for Nicole had been disconnected. Dominic says that the deadline for team registration is Sunday night.

Since I can't get in contact with Nicole I'll have to do some work to get a team together without Nicole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!