Blog Making as Easy as 1-2-3

Tonight, Z and I went to the Burnsville Jaycee membership meeting. There was a good turnout at the meeting. I say about 15 people made it for the meeting.

We had a speaker at the meeting. He was running for city council in Burnsville in the November election.

On the way to the meeting, Z and I thought the Burnsville Jaycees should have a blog for communication. It would replace the digital version of the newsletter that now gets e-mailed to the members. It could continuously updated by multiple members of the board a project chairpersons.

At the meeting I proposed a hands on Blog Making as Easy as 1-2-3, Individual Development Project.

The question came up about keeping a blog up to date when a person is on vacation. True bloggers can update from any internet terminal. Right now I'm composing this post on a iPaq Pocket PC. I could even post my blog from my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!