First day with College Pro Painters...

Today, when we arrived home we found a couple of painters on the job finishing up scraping and priming the siding of the house. Three of the beams in front were painted. The fourth beam post needs repair so a handyman going to come up with a quote for its repair.

Music blaring from their car... They had most of the shutters removed from the house, except when they decided they were done for the day ... they were done. Didn't matter that they left two odd shutters hanging up there... One shutter was stuck up there because a screw was stripped. The other one couldn't be removed until the faucet could be removed. The owner of the company, Peter and I, took care of that. I had to find the shut off valve for the front faucet.

I did some odd repair on the north side of the house under one of the windows. I hope it is good enough. We had a pizza dinner with Peter and chatted about Jaycees.

Peter and I removed the storm windows. Tomorrow the painters will start more painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!