Wa Da Hell Vs. No Dart Love

Tonight our dart team play against Wa Da Hell in Cricket Darts. We went won 7 games and lost 5. Lonnie wasn't playing up to is usual standards. One thing about Lonnie he always takes it pretty well when he isn't shooting well. I know that he truly has fun at throwing darts even though he sometimes doesn't do well.

I shot well. I shot an average for the night of over 2 marks per round. I brought my season average up to 1.86 MPR from 1.72 MPR. I hope to get my season average over 2 MPR.


Pat D., the substitute for their team, shot well. He had a 9 mark round. It seem after people shoot a 9 mark round or a White Horse, they lose their composure in the celebration and lose their concentration after that and play horrible after that.

One of their guys, they call "The Mexican" was drunk and shot poorly. I know at the beginning of the night he shot good. It was because he was drunk that it hurt them.

Our team played "Smart Darts" we stayed a head of them in points.

Pat D. challenged me a game for a drink at the end of the night. I played a pretty good game against him and won. Now he owes me a drink for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!