A day off of work.

Today I had an early dental appointment. I then came home and took a few client calls and talked to the cable and the phone company about our internet service. Then at about 12:00 it was off to Hastings to do lunch with Z. She had about 8 stops to make before lunch so I wasn't able to leave Hastings until 2:15. Then off to West St Paul or a chiropractor appointment. By the time I got home it was 3:45.

I ordered some RAM memory for the computer. It has been so slow. I ordered it from memorystock.com. I bought two 512 memory sticks for $130 and insurance. The shipping was free because I had them ship it via 1st Class mail.

We did dinner with Lori and Roger M. They both went to high school with me and live in Rosemount. We met Lori a couple of years ago while working out at Olympus health club is Rosemount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!