What are you waiting for? If not you, who? If not now, when?

By John A. Stefani
Video by the Minnesota Jaycees


Here is a great organization to volunteer, learn, show an gain solid friendships!



There are many people I know in the Minnesota Jaycees that have proved themselves in their communities and within the state to be a positive force of change. These are people who see thing in the world that they don't like, make a plan to improve it and then act to make things better.

Volunteering to improve the world through the Jaycees isn't work. It's fun and enjoyment! People who participate in this dynamic organization are the in the top ten percent!

I think about the great years I had had being involved in this organization. The great people I've met, and the fun I had. Even though I'm an alumni of the Jaycees, I look forward to continually supporting this organization.

2 comments:

  1. I agree!! My experience with the Jaycees helped me grow a lot as a person. I would have missed out on a lot if I had never been involved. Not to mention the lifelong friends I developed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa. Thank you very much for visiting and reading this. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!