Heavy Petting - Mia has lots of love to give



Hi, my name is Mia.  I had such a rough start in life that I'm surprised that I am here at all. Because of that, it may take me a little time to get to know and trust you. I may take a little time, but I'm worth it. So far, I haven't gotten used to being picked up or being a lap cat. I do want to be near you and get petted and I can just imagine snuggling up by your side. I've been to see that vet and have a clean bill of health and am up to date on my shots. Could you please be my forever home? I have a lot of love to give and just need a little time.


 
Foster Mom Judy 952.492.2331 jlweidt@gmail.com Adoption Donation $75
Adoption fee $75.00 cash only, no checks. For more info or to adopt, call Judy at 952-492-2331 or e-mail jlw@twgi.com

More about Mia
Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained

Mia's Contact Info
Last Hope Inc, Farmington, MN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!