Get a free PDF creator that anyone can use

When I first got into my job search, I printed all the job descriptions I applied for. I did this so I could reference them later on when a hiring manager would contact me. This meant that I would have to keep the paper in folders and organized so I could quickly find them later.

Even if I didn't get the interview, I would still have to store all those paper copies of job descriptions. On top of that, it could be months before I could hear something about the next step of the job process.

Lately, I have been using PrimoPDF. In my job search it's been really useful. It is so nice not having to run to the printer and then file the job descriptions for later use. I just save them in my computer in a folder with my customized Resume and Cover Letter for that position.  

PrimoPDF is a free, high-quality PDF creation utility that enables printing to PDF from virtually any Windows application. PrimoPDF is the world's most widely-used free PDF creation tool, and is the #1 ranked "PDF Software" utility on Download.com.

PrimoPDF is the basic PDF writer of Nitro PDF Software.

Nitro PDF Software allows more control over the documents. With Nitro PDF one can create forms as well as highlight and edit PDF documents.  Click here to see the comparison
  
PrimoPDF acts just like a printer where instead of the file going to print it creates a PDF. Of course, I can always hard print the PDF document later with my printer. PrimoPDF is perfect for those who don't need to edit PDF files or those who are on a strict budget. One could always choose to upgrade to Nitro PDF later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!