Charter Communications; A Satisfied Customer

Continuation of the issue on the post: Charter TV Issues. You tell me. Is it a bait and switch?

Here is the response I received from Eric the Social Media Communications Manager at Charter Communications: 

Good Morning John,

Thanks for taking the time to send me this information. I reviewed the account, and was able to get you those additional channels and reduce the account by $5 per month.

You were paying $60.90 (before taxes) for you Charter Internet service, Basic TV, and a Digital Box.

Breakdown:
·         Internet = $34.99
·         Basic TV = $19.99
·         Digital Converter = $5.00
·         Broadcast TV Service Charge = $.92
o   Total = $60.90

Because we no longer have a promotion for a free Digital Converter, which is what I think caused the initial error, I was able to reduce the Basic TV charge to $9.99 for 12 months, and then I added the Digital View which is an additional $5, net result is a $5 savings.

Breakdown:
·         Internet = $34.99
·         Basic TV = $9.99
·         Digital Converter = $5.00
·         Digital View = $5.00
·         Broadcast TV Service Charge = $.92
o   Total = $55.90

The monthly total is before taxes, but is does reflect a $5 savings for the next 12 months, so I hope this is an acceptable resolution for you. Please let me know if there is anything else we can help with.

Thanks, Eric

Eric Ketzer | Social Media Communications Manager |

1 comment:

  1. Glad we could help!

    If you ever need anything, feel free to send us an e-mail to Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com. We are always ready to assist.

    Eric Ketzer
    Charter
    Social Media Communications Manager
    Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com
    http://www.charter.com/Umatter2Charter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!