Trend Micro Installation - No problem any more!

I decided to NOT install Trend Micro Internet Security Pro in the Dell laptop computer. I have spent way too much time dealing with the company and the software. I have put in over eight hours trying to install the software chatting with the Customer Service Reps through a chat area and and talking to their "Engineers" A software company shouldn't take 7 days plus days to figure out how to install their software.

It was a waste of money. What ended up doing is installing a totally different virus detection program Avira that was FREE.

If anyone asked me what Virus detection program that I would recommend I'll say, "NOT ANYTHING FROM TREND MICRO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!