Trend Micro Installation problem.

So the guy from Trend Micro asked me to do this:

"Please send a screen shot of your problems, and, or error messages ( if any ) to further explain your inquiry. Through this screenshot, I believe I will be able to properly assess the situation, and give a proper prognosis.
--- Steps on how to get a screen shot ---
1. Press Print Screen. The Print Screen button is somewhere on the
upper right hand corner of your keyboard
(Considering your are using a US/International/QWERTY keyboard.
The position of the Print Screen may or may not be in other
locations of your keyboard if you are using another type.)
2. Paste it on a new image using any image editing tool you have,
like Windows Paint Brush or Adobe Photoshop, via
CTRL+V or by going to the EDIT MENU of your image editing tool,
and selecting PASTE.
3. Please kindly save the picture as a JPEG file, or Bitmap file ( Jpeg preferred ).
4. Attach the picture to the next E-mail that will be forwarded to me."

I responded with, "You wouldn't get any errors noted on that screen print. When I start the installation program, the install appears for just a second and then disappears. At that point it doesn't install the program."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!