The Drifters Vs No Mames

Tonight our dart team won 4 and lost 8 games vs The Drifters.

I threw pretty good over my average and am up to a 1.96 MPR (Marks Per Round).

Tom H threw for us tonight. He had a great time and is looking forwad to playing with us again.

Phil and I won a game on just sheer points. I had him hit the 17s over and over again to get the point up and I worked on closing the numbers. Since we won the game that strategy worked pretty well. The very next game they made sure to close the 17s early. I would've matter whether it was the 17s 16s or what ever the play works well.

Here's how it worked. We had to shooting against the stronger dart thrower and their weaker dart thrower.

Phil, that was shooting before the the opposing team's strong player would just shoot any number that can have points accumulate. In this case the 17s. The stronger player (according to the correct Cricket strategy) should do nothing but try to get ahead again in points. As long as the our team was ahead in points, then me the other person that was shooting before the weaker player would then concentrate on hitting and closing the numbers. This in effect takes the stronger player on the other team out of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!