Wet Noodle VS Vice

At work today Bob W. was thinking about leaving for Costa Rico and when I was leaving work he said put your hand in the vice and motioned for a handshake. I shook his hand and wished him well for his trip.

I told him and Mario about Josh, Amy's son (Amy is Zena's brother's, Clark's girlfriend). During Christmas morning at Joey and Cliff's house. Josh is a young man and when we shook hands I noticed he was inexperienced in the ways of the hand shake. I told Bob and Mario that I instructed Josh the way my Dad taught me on how to do the firm handshake.

It is important for men to give a firm handshake to another man. When a man shakes a woman's hand he should be careful in not crushing her hand and be particularly careful when she does the fingertip and thumb shake.

People do judge others on the quality of the handshake and everyone should learn to do it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!