Goin' to Myrtle Beach

Z and I have been trying to get our vacations lined up for fall and January lined up. We were looking to go to Las Vegas for a January trip with Zoey and Cliff. Zoey was thinking the airfare was too high for their budget.
So Z and I are just going to vacation Myrtle Beach in October at the South Beach Resort.
Tonight I'm very tired. I cut the grass and washed and hand waxed my car. I had to wash and hand wax my car because I have noticed some dust that was behind the bra that was on the car.
This was the process:
  1. Remove the license plate
  2. Remove both upper and lower bras
  3. Wash the car
  4. Dry car
  5. Apply wax
  6. Buff car
  7. Clean the back of upper and lower bras
  8. Put upper and lower bras on the car
  9. Mount license plate on bumper
  10. Clean black vinyl with cleaner.
I feel that a good waxing will protect the car finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!