Do you want any hamburger with that catsup and mustard sandwich!

Do you want any hamburger with that catsup and mustard sandwich!

I went to the Hastings (Minnesota) McDonalds tonight, and ordered a Double Cheese Burger off the dollar menu to get a quick meal. The cooks at McDonalds put so much mustard on the burger I couldn't taste the burger and cheese. One of these days I want to go in and talk to the manager to teach them how to make a burger.

Z said that someone she knew who used to manage that McDonalds was trained to do two pumps of catsup and two pumps of mustard on each burger. Either they should make it one pump or get a pump that would put out less!

What a waste! I would have asked for no catsup and mustard but then we would have had to wait and doesn't that just defeat the idea of FAST FOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!