Ribs and Darts at Rosemount VFW

Tonight Z and I met Connie at the Rosemount VFW for their rib dinner. For $5 you can get a simple rib dinner with coleslaw and a roll. This is only on the the fourth Friday of the month. On the third Friday they have a $8 steak fry.

After dinner I played some darts with Charlie, Pat and some other guy (sorry I can't remember his name). Charlie throws darts like Montana. He throws overhand like pitching a baseball.

I talked to Pat awhile, and he wants me to join the VFW Monday night Dart League. It's not sanctioned but it is a handicap league.

Though it would be fun, I would like to be a little more flexible and just play additional dart games not in a league, but with either casually or in bar tournaments. One league is enough for now. I would like to play in at least six bar tournaments a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!