Dart League Move?

Lonnie told me Sunday night that our Jaycee dart league may be moving to close to Hudson WI. That would be close to a 25 mile drive. I'm not willing to drive that far!

I have been looking for a new league incase the move happens. There are two - 2 person cricket leagues in Apple Valley on Wednesday nights a Bogarts and Rascals. I looked at the statistics for those two leagues and with my average of 2.00 MPR (Marks/Round), I would fit in the top third of of the players in those leagues.

Even if they have started by the end of the month, I could visit the bars durring the dart league and let them know that I'm willing to join a team. Periodically, durring a season peoples piorities change, people move or whatever and a spot may open up.

If we don't move Tom "Bart" would replace Kevin on our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!