Fly Fishing and other things...

This morning I went fly fishing at Crystal Lake in Burnsville MN. Only caught a few small bream.

Just before I went down to the fishing dock a client called me, and said that she would be presenting the quote for the 1000 custom printed pens to her boss on Monday. That's good. The potential for a sale with this college isn't dead yet.

The guys that were going to meet me at the lake didn't show up so after a half hour I moved down the shore toward the boat landing. I could see from where I was fishing that they hadn't shown up late.

Z called me from work. She told me that we sold 12 Lapel Pin Cases on eBay to someone on Jacksonville Beach FL. That is a $210 sale.

At about 11:30 am, it was getting HOT! 95 degrees hot. I left for home and the air conditioning.

By the time I got cooled off, I thought it would be good to see if the eBay Pin Case order had been paid for. Not yet, though looking at our sold items, I saw there was another eBay Lapel Pin Case that was sold to someone in Erie, PA. That's a $22 sale.

In case anyone is interested in these Lapel Pin Cases, our eBay store is at: http://stores.ebay.com/AdXPress-Mercantile?ref-store.

They say that sales is like fishing...

More success so far today away from the lake than on the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Be a friend, subscribe and follow my blog!